I.T.H.S
09/23/16
This is my very first Lab as a senior in Web Client Programming for our Lab 1 we had to create a button. To make this we learned about JavaScript and what JavaScript is and how we need to use it and how to apply it to our Lab's and Project's going forward. To create this button I went to w3schools yo see and example of how a button is used in JavaScript. After that i got an example so I went to work on my button. What I did was I added something else I learned from W3Schools which was when you hover over my button you get to arrows next to the Click Me and the letters click me changes it size and moves a little bit to the left so the arrows will pop up. When you click on the button you will get a short sentence which says Hello JavaScript. when you add JavaScript to the button you will be able to add a short sentence saying what ever you want. That is what I did in Lab 1 for Web Client Programming.
No comments:
Post a Comment