Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
This is my Lab 2 in Web Client Programming, for Lab 2 we had to create 3 buttons using JavaScript and they were going to be popUp messages when you clicked on them. To create this I used my previous knowledge from Lab 1 and I used the same code but I added another code to it so that you will get the popUp message the part I added to my previous code is I added a Function to my code which when you click on the button you will get the Function working and showing you the popUp in that popUp I wrote down my First SMART goal of the new year. I learned that without the alert that this would have not work and that was were I was stuck I had a hard time trying to trouble-shoot my HTML and JavaScript file for an error because at first this wasn't working for me at all. Here is an example of my JavaScript code: function goal1(evt)
{ alert ('My first S.M.A.R.T goal is the most important goal I want to achieve and it is to pass my Web Client Programming class with a 95 by the time the first marking period ends. I will achieve this goal before the marking period ends by doing all my Labs and Projects correctly and adding some more code we learned last year in Digital Design to both my Labs and Projects. This is how I plan to achieve my first S.M.A.R.T .'); } . That is the code I use to make my Button and my popUp messages work in my Lab 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment