Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Career Fair

Web Client Programming
Kevin Martinez
12-20-16
I.T.H.S

             On December 16, 2016 we had a College Fair during the period we have class which is periods 5-6, the College Fair was at the Library/ CCEC Center and we had people from different Colleges, the Army, and the Marine in attendance. I went to some colleges that were there and I asked them about what programs/ majors they were offering, and if they had programs/ majors I was interested in and was looking forward to I kept asking questions and finding out more info. Overall there were some colleges there that had the program/ major I was interested in and some were up state as cool as they were I wasn't ready to go upstate for college I wanted to stay in the City still. I also go information about the Army because at the time I was interested but as time passed by I wasn't that interested in the Army any more so I focused on Colleges in the City. Overall this college fair was a good experience because it got me a little more interested in colleges and help my decision to choose a college more easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment