Saturday, June 3, 2017

WBL #3

Web Client Programming 
Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
              This is our third WBL Workshop of the year and in this WBL Workshop was about child labor laws and workplace safety. We learned all about child labor laws and workplace safety because some of use are already working of going to be working so they needed to teach us our rights while at work and all about workplace safety like what we can do and what we can't do while at work and especially how many hours we can work during a school week and during summer break. Our WBL coordinator Ms.Lopez gave us a packet and in that packet was all the rules and relegations about workplace safety and it also had all about child labor laws. I Learned that I can not work past 11 on weekends and past 9:30-10 on school days and if something is wrong, I have to alert and report it to the supervisor as fast as possible and that I have to get paid the minimum wage and I can not work if something is broken in the workplace. This was a good workshop for us because most of us are getting ready to work part time and we need to learn our rights while at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment