Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
This is my LAB 7 reflection for LAB 7 I had attempt at making a MadLibs game, I had create the user fill the blank where it would be a on-click button and you will write a word down. My game was to let the user input any kind word depending on if it says to insert a NOUN, VERB, or ADJECTIVE. I used dreamweaver to edit my html, css and javascript code and to uploaded my lab i would upload it threw mozilla thimble. The hardest thing for me was to get the javascript code to work with the other html code I already have and to fix my first on-click button to work because when i was done i wasn't able to click on the box to be able to write down the NOUN, VERB, or ADJECTIVE. That for me was the hardest thing from this Lab 7 we did that was to do the MadLibs Game it is a fun game and my story was funny but that was the hard part of getting the JavaScript part to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment