Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
This is my LAB 10 reflection, for LAB 10 this was our first time working with JQuery so what we had to do was add JQuery to this lab. JQuery was really challenging for me because I found that Jquery is really hard more hard than JavaScript. When I started my LAB 10 I added the usually things to it which was the CSS and Javascript that I have to keep my webpage consist threw out the year. Adding JQuery was really hard for me because at first we had to download the JQuery from the website we got, then I had tom add the Script code but that was the part that wasn't working for me and also the hide, fadeIn, and fadeOut wasn't working for me that was the challenging part of this I had to go back to the script part and see what was the problem in my code, and I found out that the fadeIn and fadeOut part the I and O weren't uppercase so that caused my JQuery not to work once I changed that to uppercase the JQuery was finally working and the Lab was ready to be uploaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment