Web Client Programming
Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
This is my LAB 11 reflection, for LAB 11 this was our second time working with JQuery so it wasn't that hard to work and add JQuery to this lab. JQuery was really challenging for me because I found that Jquery is really hard more hard than JavaScript. For LAB 11 we had to create two boxes with one when you hover over it it will change the color and the second box being when you hover over it will change the text to say something else. For me the hardest part was getting the JQuery to work with the hover and changing the text because that was the part that wasn't working for me. So I had to go back and trouble shoot the code and what I found out was that I had a part of my code not correctly it was suppose to be in Uppercase letters and that's a mistake I had for a second time because I forget that with JQuery you will have some code in Uppercase letters so the code will activated and work. Overall this was a good lab it wasn't that challenging like the first JQuery Lab we did.

No comments:
Post a Comment