Wednesday, March 15, 2017

LAB 12

Web Client Programming
Kevin Martinez
3/15/17
          This is my LAB 12 reflection, for LAB 12 this was our second time working with JQuery so it wasn't that hard to work and add JQuery to this lab. For this LAB 12 we had to do was make up 8 questions and have 8 answers to it and the catch is that we had to make a dropdown with JQuery to make the answer drop down and it has that function on all 8 questions. What was the challenging for me was getting the drop down for the answers to work in JQuery that was hard because it was because I had a wrong code insert I had the part of the code incorrect written so I had to go to my notes and see the code again and go to W3Schools and see the code and see what part I can fix and I did and I fixed it and tested it out before I submitted. I wrote down questions about me like what class I like What are my favorite shoes and favorite car. Overall this is what I did in my LAB 12 and this was how I fixed my error code in the JQuery script section and the Javascript. 

No comments:

Post a Comment