Friday, December 9, 2016

LAB 3

Web Client Programming
Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S

     This is my LAB 3 for LAB 3 we had to create popUps and and button with a message inside of it giving you the answer to a math problem of something you came up with. This LAB 3 was a combination of what we did in out LABS 1 and 2 for me this lab was good help for us because it allows us to use our previous knowledge and put it to use in LAB 3. This was a good Lab 3 because I used outside informations from w3schools like the popUp's in the page when you click on them to close by clicking on the "X" on the top right corner . For me the hard part of this lab was to get the JavaScript code to work for me because like my previous two labs I had trouble with the JS to work on the webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment