Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
This is my LAB 7 in this LAB I had create a selection game which would be rock paper sicssors using the JavaScript code we learned in class and from w3schools and we also used condition statements that I had learned before which was the if/else statements. The condition statement that I have used were the if/else and else/if statements. I also had used my skills that I had learned from my previous labs that were from LABS 1-4 and I did get some help from Code Academy and the w3schools website. In this lab I had create a Rock, Paper, Scissors game. But In this game I created for only one player facing the computer and I had set the random values for the computer to choose. After the user choose between the three choices i have, then both choices from user and computer will compare with each other and you will get result, the result will show at the bottom of my popUp.What I had trouble with in this lab was the else/if and if/esle statements because i didn't get how to use them so that was my hardest part of this lab so i went to the Code Academy and the w3schools website for extra help and I asked help from one of my classmates too overall this was a good Lab to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment