Web Client Programming
Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
This is my LAB 6, I had created JavaScript roll over, HTML roll over, and GIF. I used Dreamweaver CS6 program and Adobe Photoshop CS6. I 1st selected the image that I took from last year in the summer. Then I added another 5 more pictures and I created rollovers and on click buttons to the pictures so they can move to other pics while clicking on it and hovering over. And I also created pictures and but them together in Adobe Photoshop CS6 to create a GIF of the pictures. The hard part of this lab for me was getting the GIF to work as you can see from my LAB 6 my GIF doesn't go that fast but I couldn't get it to go any faster but over all everything else works perfectly and all the code and javascript code works correctly too. That is what I did for my LAB 6 that had to do all about Rollover and Onclick and GIF.

No comments:
Post a Comment