Thursday, December 15, 2016

LAB 8

Web Client Programming
Kevin Martinez
12-15-16
I.T.H.S
             This is my LAB 8 reflection for LAB 8 we had to write JavaScript code about the four different Loops there are. The first one is For Loop, the second one is For/In Loop, the third one is While Loop and, the last one is Do/While Loop. To create this LAB 8 what I did first was I made a Table and inside the table I would write  For Loop, For/In Loop, While Loop and,  Do/While Loop. Then underneath the name of the four different Loops I would display the working code for each of the four different Loops. I used my notes and w3schools website to help me out with LAB 8, the hardest part of this LAB 8 for me was that I had to trouble-shoot my While Loop JavaScript code because it wasn't working for me and I also had trouble with getting the JavaScript inside my Table at first. Overall this was a good LAB and it help me show the four different types of Loops their is and how to use them probably without getting any undefined or error to show after I my HTML and JavaScript code are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment